Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Day



Gabby's 1st Christmas was a blast! She couldn't rip into her presents, but she was pretty good at sleeping with visions of sugar plums dancing in her head! She spent the day snoozing in the arms of one family member and then another, and was a complete angel the whole day. She melted down a bit when it was time for bed at home that night, but with all the activity I suppose that is to be expected.

Gabby also has been spending some time on her rainforest activity mat! It makes lights and sounds and is BABY ACTIVATED! I *think* Gabby just might get that her movement makes the music play. I'll post the video soon and let you be the judge!

New developments this week include lots more smiles, less crying in the evenings, and she's into 3-6 months clothes already! I think someone had their six week growth spurt early!

No comments: