Monday, July 6, 2009

Gabby-Gabby

Gabby is quite the talker these days. I could watch her jibber jabber to her babies and her Little People all day. Last night, she pretended to push her baby down the "slide" (actually, a pillow). She started her off at the top and said, "ready? WEEE" as she slid her down. So cute!

Then she was busy busy busy with her people doll house- ringing the door bell and saying, "bing bong!", and helping the Daddy to go potty on the toilet! "Potty, K? Potty. K."

Then, she was changing her baby's diaper and I watched her fold the baby's legs up- toes almost to her ears so she could get to the baby's hiney. Then she carefully wiped the baby's behind, inspected the wipe and said, "Gross." I could have died- it was so funny! I suspect I should watch myself from here on out when tackling a dirty diaper! Hahahahaha!

1 comment:

beth said...

oh my goodness, she has SUCH personality! i love it!