Hi Sue.. You may not remember but I know you from the "Knot" back in the day we were planning our weddings.. I've been checking your blog and Gabby is just too adorable for words... I loved this "A day in the life" idea and totally "borrowed" it for my own blog... :) very cute!! Congrats on your sweet little girl.!!
If there is one thing that parenting taught us, it is to seize the moments you are blessed with each day. Our blog features blurbs and photos taken from our days. Check back regularly, as updating the blog seems to be done in batches these days!
1 comment:
Hi Sue.. You may not remember but I know you from the "Knot" back in the day we were planning our weddings.. I've been checking your blog and Gabby is just too adorable for words... I loved this "A day in the life" idea and totally "borrowed" it for my own blog... :) very cute!!
Congrats on your sweet little girl.!!
Post a Comment