p.s. Yes, that is dinner sitting on the bedside table. Hey, a mom's gotta eat when a mom can eat.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Bed Time!
One of the first times I read a book to Gabby, Mike found us like this- lying on the bed reading my personal favorite, Guess How Much I Love You. We both were so tickled by how interested she appeared! She was looking up at the pictures with such excitement! Mike said it looked like she understood every word I was saying! I love how enthralled she looks.
p.s. Yes, that is dinner sitting on the bedside table. Hey, a mom's gotta eat when a mom can eat.



p.s. Yes, that is dinner sitting on the bedside table. Hey, a mom's gotta eat when a mom can eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sue, I love these pics so much, my favorites.
Post a Comment